Forum Thread: Geometric Zentangle Learn Fast

How To Draw Geometric Art Inspired Zentangle Design
So here is another Step by step speed tutorial
( Geometric Zentangle Design )

I tried my best in drawing it & put my best skills in editing it for you guys to make it look easy. so it is very easy for beginners to draw this complex Geometric Zentangle Design Art by just following the steps as shown in this video.

Camera Used - Apple Iphone 7
Software Used - Adobe Premiere Pro CC

Well this Design looks a little impossible to draw but taking it in different portions it is easy. What I did is I picked the design in diff portions. N covered those portions one by one.

I am not a professional artist do this whenever I am free and want to, so whatever I do I have learned it by trying & noticing other artists.

I made this Doodle on a drawing sheet (12" x 10") with just two black markers. (One for thick lines the other for sharp lines) you can choose the color that you want to use in it, to make it even more colorful & interesting.

Any feedback on the video is more than welcome, write in the comment below I will try to answer it in the best possible way and as early as possible or shoot me an email to

(Something4allofus@gmail.com)

If you liked watching it, please Like, Share, SUBSCRIBE. So that you will be updated with all my future DIY , Craft uploads.

Regards,
Sarabjeet World
(Saby)

Happy Doodling :)

Be the First to Respond

Share Your Thoughts

• Hot
  • Active