This tutorial from Drawing Now demonstrates how to draw a bridge, one of the most common items in landscape drawing and one for which proper use of perspective is crucial. Watching this is sure to improve you art skills.
Step-by-step instructions from the artist:
1. Draw 2 parallel lines diagonally, these lines will be our guide to draw bridge and road. 2. Draw another 3 parallel lines across the line that we made before. This will be the river flowing below. 3. Draw vertical line above as limit between landscape and sky 4. Now color it by using fill tool, give shadow by using brush tool. 5. Draw objects for landscape and sky. 6. Add more details for bridge, river and landscape. Give little highlights on flowing river.
View the original tutorial here.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades