Tornados are a force of nature, and very fun to draw. This tutorial from the fine folks at Drawing Now demonstrates how to draw a tornado surrounded by flying cars and trees. Here are their step-by-step instructions:
1. First step you should do is draw 3 curve lines as the tornado form. Each line ends in one point. 2. After tornado form is done, now start to sketching out the spin lines that surrounds the shape of the twister. Add objects such as cattle, house, tree, cars, etc. to show how powerful a tornado is. Erase middle line. 3. Start to coloring, use Brush tool and choose h.appy- haha. color. Give shadow effect, choose darker gray. Color the objects. 4. Add highlights and more shadows, draw bumpy line as outline of a tornado.
Original tutorial here
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades