Normally we'd be opposed to any objectifying of the female body, but we suppose that the objectification in this drawing tutorial is more helpful than not. Because many artists have trouble, however big or minute, perfecting the sinuous hourglass curves of the female figure, this tutorial has devised a way of helping you through the estrogen labyrinth by comparing a female torso to that of a peanut.
If this were for anything else we'd be offended, but comparing the two shapes may help you visualize the lines of the female body better. Watch the video to get the how-to.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades