In this video we learn how to draw manga/anime clothes and folds. Start out by drawing the collar of the clothing up and around the neck. As you draw down, make sure you add in a bump for the elbows in a long sleeve shirt. Then, draw in the cuffs for the shirt and add in lines on them. Draw down from the elbow bump, creating two bumps near the wrist to show a baggy sweater. Make sure to add in the small details like zippers and strings on the top. Finish off the sides, leaving a gap between the sleeve and the body.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades