The video shows you in simple easy steps how to draw Snoopy from Charlie Brown. It starts with a single line drawing the ear and the head then adding the neck, nose and eye, adding shading. Then a simple triangular shape for the body, adding the hands. Simple circles are used for the feet, connecting them to the basic triangle shape and adding a tail. Removing the triangle shape then gives the body flow and then adding the collar and feet finally gives you the Snoopy character from Charlie Brown as we all know and love him. Well worth a try!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades