In order to color complex street drawings with markers, you will need the following: markers in assorted colors and a street sketch. You should begin by coloring one building at a time. Choose different colors for each building. Color all the windows the same color, but leave some white space in them, in order to represent light reflecting off of them. Do one pain at a time, in order to make sure that you controlling the way the light is hitting it. Add depth and shadow to rooftops, remembering to add shadow, as you color them in, using a darker shade for the shadow. Keep that in mind, when coloring in metallic surfaces as well.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades