In this video, Michael Weisner shows his viewers how to draw a cartoon rabbit. You will need paper and a writing utensil in order to complete this task. Michael had already previously outlined the picture of the rabbit in his video, but it is not necessary to do so. You should begin by drawing the head of the rabbit, which is presented at an angle where one eye and the nose are clearly seen. Continue by drawing the body of the rabbit, with a smooth curve for the back and some slight tufts of fur at its breast. Next, draw the front legs and then the back legs, making a large circular shape for the back legs. Complete the rabbit by drawing in the tail and the ears as well as adding further details if desired. If you have followed the steps as shown in the video, you should now have a cartoon rabbit on your paper.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades