In this tutorial, we learn how to draw Mickey Mouse like a Disney animator. First, draw a circle with a vertical and horizontal line in the middle. Use this as a compass for where you draw the eyes, nose, and mouth. Make the eyes large ovals above the horizontal line, and make the nose a long circle in the middle of moth lines. Next, draw two large circles at the top of the face. After this, fill in lines to make more details on the face, then remove the lines from the background. Color the picture how you like. This is a great picture for kids to draw that will also help them learn shapes!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades