Using a popular movie character as a basis, and drawing in manga style, our video host shows us visually how to properly color in whatever hair you may be attempting to draw. Using first the primary color along each strand, we are then show that a lighter or darker version of the primary color should be utilized, right alongside the initial color. And then, to complete each strand and give the hair a varied and popping appearance, you should always outline each strand in a nice simple black. Manga has become a very popular art style, and with this video you'll easily be able to attain that stylized manga hair look.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades