In this video tutorial, viewers will learn how to color with SU pastels and SU markers with Aquapainter and water. With a cotton swab, rub the pastel directly on the image. In this video, it is demonstrated on a glossy cardstock. Continue to add different pastel colors with your cotton swab. The colors will be subtle. Blow off excess chalk as needed while coloring. With an Aquapainter filled with water, pick up color from the markers and shade your image. This video will benefit those viewers who enjoy doing art and would like to learn how to color with SU pastels and markers with Aquapainter.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades