In this tutorial, we learn how to create a nice drawing composition. First, use your pencil to sketch a light outline of the still life objects that you're drawing. After this, you will add in lines on the side of them for their shadows, then shade the area in between the lines in. Next, you will darken up the sides of the shapes to make them appear more in-depth and make them look more real. Use your pencil to blur the pencil markings and make everything look more realistic. When finished, you will have a beautiful drawing, enjoy this art!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades