In this video tutorial, viewers learn how to create a tessellation. The materials required for this project are: index cards, scissors, pencil, large paper and coloring utensils. Begin by preparing a shape. Cut the index paper to a desired shape. Then place it on the right side of the large paper and tape it. Now trace the shape onto the large paper and continue transferring the shape until the page is filled. The shapes should fit together like a jigsaw puzzle. This video will benefit those young viewers who are learning about geometry or art, and would like to learn how to explore shapes by creating a tessellation.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades