Take a lesson in architecture from renowned architect Doug Patt by watching this video tutorial. If you want to learn about drawing and designing, without going to school, Doug's just the teacher. Watch to see how to design and draw an architectural water tower house.
In this episode of Design a Dwelling, see where Doug designs a home. Water towers are everywhere and they come in all shapes and sizes. They store water and create pressure in the distribution system because of their height. These Marshall Wells water towers seemed very unique. Their shape and color are quite appealing, as is the fact that they sit one right next to the other. They're a perfect site for Design a Dwelling.
Doug started thinking about the new home as a bridge that spanned the gap between the two structures. The potential panoramic view was also really important, so a series of 360 degree balconies are a must. He also thought it would be really neat to maintain the architecture of the towers on the interior of the building by leaving them exposed as well as visible from the exterior of the new home. So, remember, this exercise is simply to describe what an architect might be thinking about in a schematic way if cost and schedule were in no way an issue.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades