In this tutorial, we learn how to draw Bowser Jr. from Mario Brothers. Start off by drawing the nose, which has two large humps going to the chin. Next, draw his mouth, dimples, teeth, and nose holes. Next, draw in the eyes and eyebrows, filling in the pupils with small white circles in the middle. Make sure the eyebrows are pointed upwards, so it looks like he's glaring. Now connect the top of the head, followed by drawing the hair onto the top of the head. Next, draw on the arms and front of the shirt, then draw in big and fat legs. The toenails should be sharp and have three large toes connected to them. Draw in a pointed tail at the bottom, then draw spikes around the back of the character and you're finished.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades