This video shows us how to draw an electric eel even if we are not professionals. We start by drawing a flag shape (like two cylinders connected) as this being the body. After this we can draw the eyes, one fully visible and the other only little because is in the back. Now we draw an open mouth and here we can let our imagination go wild an could put there some fangs, a tongue but do not forget to draw some shadows in there to be more realistic. For shadows you can use the edge of your pencil. As the back ear you can draw a semicircle. After this we draw the swimmers as some lines connected by arches. For more shadows we can use some graphite sticks.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades