This is an upbeat fun video on how to draw 3D letters; and shows in detail how to draw them from A through L. Start out with a pencil drawing of the letter to make sure it looks how you want it, as you can always erase any mistakes. Then, using a black marker pen, trace over the pencil lines of the letter, then using a gray marker, fill in the 3D depth of the letter, leaving the face of the letter clear. This gives a nice 'cartoon' like effect, which looks great. Watch the second video to learn the rest of the letters.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades