This wordless video shows how to draw a staircase in 3d. Start by drawing the steps in one dimension. Extend two lines at the top of the stairs the width you want the steps to be. Draw another line between them to make a square. This creates a landing. Draw two lines downward and parallel to the steps from the line at the top of the stairs. This will create a rail and a second base. Then extend lines from each jut of the one dimensional steps, stretching the lines alternately to the base and then to the rail to create steps. Finally, add flourishes to the side and base.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades