In this how to video, you will learn how draw a '56 Chevy truck with flames. First, draw the outline of the car. Next, go into it with the windshield and driver side window. Next, draw the two wheels on the side. Also draw the lines for the fenders of the car. Add in the grill and head lights of the car in the front. Finish the basic outline with the vents on the hood of the car and the details of the back of the truck. Next, draw the flames in with a red marker. Outline the flames with a yellow marker. Next, color the body of the car a pink color and add a darker color for shading. Next, go in with a black marker to fill in the shading underneath the car. Next, you can add flame effects using a filter in a program such as Photoshop.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades