This simple tutorial teaches you how to create a classic 8-bit Luigi from the Nintendo franchise Super Mario Brothers in the Microsoft paint program. To start, open Paint. Select Image-> Attributes and change the image width to 12 pixels and the height to 16 pixels. Use the zoom tool to zoom in 8x and select the paint bucket tool to make the background gray, because a large portion of Luigi is white. Then use the pencil tool (set to 1 pixel) to begin drawing Luigi starting with his black shoes. As you follow the video it will continue upwards filling in his legs with green, and his white shirt beneath his overalls and finally his arms, face and trademark hat. In no time at all you'll create a video game classic, Luigi.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades