In this tutorial, we learn how to draw the 8 bit Super Mario. First, use a ruler to make a rectangle on the bottom of the paper, then color it red. Make another one under that, larger than the first. Then, continue to make rectangles under each one, making the shape of Mario's face with just rectangles. Color in the rectangles with a tan color, red color, and burgundy color. Continue all the way down the page until you have created the character's entire body. When finished, color in the rectangles until they have the right colors and you're done!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades