In this video, we learn how to draw an 8-bit Super Mario jumping. To start, you will use a square paint tool on your computer to create rectangles on the blank sheet. Use red, tan, brown, white, and blue to create the character. Use the square too to draw in the shape of Mario, making his legs spread apart to show he is jumping. Use white to create open space and make sure to show the edges of the squares to make the drawing more realistic. When finished, add in any additional details, then you will be finished and can save it for future use, enjoy!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades