The Fennec Fox is a beautiful animal native to Northern Africa. This video art tutorial from Drawing Now demonstrates how draw a cartoony, adorable little example of on yourself. Here are the artist's instructions:
1. Make simple head structure by drawing circles, then draw large ears. 2. Make body structure consist of 4 legs and a tail. 3. After structure is done, give basic color (sandy color ), shadow and highlights. 4. Create face details, then create background by using fill tool, you can choose any color that you like. This background also emphasizes its shape. 5. Now add more details such as furs, mustache. 6. Give shadow on both ears and use fill tool to filling up the background.
Original tutorial here.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades