Dragons are one of the most fun, traditional, and challenging things an artist can draw. Fortunately, Drawing Now is here to help you get started with this tutorial on how to draw a cute, simple, Western-style dragon. Here are their step-by step instructions:
1. Draw circles for head, body, upper legs, eyes and nose. 2. Draw dragon arm, legs and tail 3. First fill the body with green, using the brush too, then color the chest part and horn with yellow. Give it shadows. 4. Draw motif like scales of reptile. Then trim the image using fill tool. 5. Add red hue on cheeks and its done.
The original tutorial is here.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades