In this tutorial, we learn how to draw Aladdin and Jasmine. Start by drawing Jasmine, draw her hair on first, then start working on her face and head. Add on her earrings, eyebrows, and mouth. Make sure to pay attention to details and use a picture as a reference to what they should look like. Fill in Jasmine with the colors she wears in the movie, and then start to work on Aladdin. Draw in his hair to start, then make sure to draw on his hat on the very top of his head. Draw his face, giving him a strong chin and then start to work on his entire body. When finished, give him a vest and color it purple.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades