In this video, we learn how to draw and color a city with art markers. First, draw a horizontal line as your reference point to where the city buildings are going to go. Make a point in the middle as the background line. Now, start to draw in the buildings around the middle line, making diagonal straight lines, then drawing in the details of the buildings. Draw in taller buildings in the back, then start to draw the larger details in the front of the drawing. Add in shading and details as needed. After this, use markers to color in the buildings and details, enjoy!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades