In this video, we learn how to draw and color landscape scenery. First, draw your starting point, making a horizontal line. After this, draw other reference points on the paper, then start to draw in lines to see where your structures are going to be. After you do this, make trees on the paper, then start to fill in details of plants and flowers around the trees. Draw in buildings and stairs, making mountains and hills in the background. Add as many detail as you feel needed, and then start to color. Use a pencil to color the landscape how you prefer, using shading to make it look more realistic.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades