In this tutorial, we learn how to draw and color a room with art markers. Start off by drawing a basic room, using a vertical vortex as your map of where everything goes. Draw in the stairs as you see them, then draw the hallways, windows, picture frames, and more. Draw in the carpet that is on the floor, then add in any other details you may have in the home. After this, start to add color to your picture as you prefer. Color the walls and the floors in different colors that blend together and are neutral. You could also go bold if you prefer, let your imagination run!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades