This video is a drawing lesson on how to draw and color a tunnel. It starts with rectangles and an arch, and more lines are added to show the perspective of the tunnel. Stairs, structures, and more architectural detail is added all around the tunnel and then inside. Next the coloring is demonstrated. First the bushes are colored green, and the different architectural elements made of cement or stone are colored in shades of brown and beige. The inside the tunnel is done in shades of blue, and some red details are added. Next, shading is added on the stairs and to the inside the tunnel. This is an interesting video for artists who want to learn how to do the perspective and shading needed to draw a tunnel.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades