This video is a time lapse drawing and painting of former Vice President Al Gore. Attempt to make "Mr. Global Warming" look like Mr. "hottie" Global Warming. Stage 1 is a pencil drawing. In Stage 2, scan the drawing, adjust the mid tones digitally, and then reprint it. In stage 3, do an underpainting with markers (both paint and illustration markers). In stage 4, build up layers of opaque and quick drying acrylic paint to get a fanciful Al Gore. In stage 5, do the detail work (such as drawing hair and the subtleties of the eyes) reminicient of his starlett days in "An Inconveinent Truth." Use a colored pencil and paint markers again. This video will show the viewer contemporary painting techniques.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades