Here is a very easy method to draw a Sasuke in a step by step process by the artist Jack of Jill. First draw a circle for the head part. Then draw two lines crossing through the circle to match the eye part. At the bottom draw a small triangle similar to chin. Now draw the real cheeks. Now draw a stick figure showing its body and hands. Draw other circle touching down to the first one. Now connect the circle with his hands to make his arms. Draw neck portion, so that it touches the shoulders. Add outfit to it in the top part by drawing a oval one, so that the outfit portion could be made easily. Add eyes, nose and smile on his face. Draw the hair portion with head band. Color his eyes and brighten the outline. Erase the unwanted lines. Give an attractive color to his outfit. Now the awesome Sasuke is ready.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades