In this video, we learn how to draw an anime eye step by step. Start out by drawing the outline of the eye. Then, fill in the eye with details and create shadows as well. From here, you will add in further details, including the shading and lines that make it look more realistic. Make sure you draw in the creases for the top and the bottom of the eye as well as the lashes on the top and the bottom. Draw in the details on the inner corner of the eye and add a white spot to make the eye appear glossy!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades