In this video, Merill Kazanjian explains a new effective strategy for drawing cartoons for new artists who wish to draw what they see. For this, we need a highlighter, pencil and a paper. Use the highlighter to make a silhouette of the character. Now draw the outlines of the character correctly over the mass drawing.You will get a perfect cartoon image by doing so. If you are new to drawing, it is recommended that you draw the mass drawing somewhat the same size of the image. It takes about three tries to get on with this process. You can also use the side of a graffiti stick.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades