In this tutorial, we learn how to draw an arrangement of flowers. To start this off, you will need to draw lines on the paper where you want each of the flowers to go. Once you get this figured out, draw on each flower individually. After this, add in the detail to the flower to make it look more realistic. From here, fill in the colors to the flowers and then color in the stems on them as well. After this, you will make a box that they are sitting in and color the bottom of it brown for dirt. Then, color the background purple and you will be finished!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades