In this video tutorial from The Graff Tube, learn how to draw graffiti baggy pants. First, draw a u-shape. On each side of that draw two vertical lines. Connect these lines on each side to your u shape creating a box on each side that you will need to shade in and darken. This first portion of the drawing will be the belt and waistline of your pants. From the u shape, draw a wiggly line and then two additional wiggly lines on the outer side. This creates the pant legs. Draw shoes at the bottom of the legs. Color in your shoes with some highlighting. In a matter of minutes, you can learn how to draw baggy graffiti artist pants by following the steps shown in this tutorial.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades