In this video, instructed by Michael Weisner, of Hawk vs. Pigeon Productions, we learn how to draw ballet slippers effectively. Starting by showing us the basic shape and outlining it in pen over top previous sketches and other general attempts, Michael then shows us how to add dimension, by outlining the shoe openings, and how to put in the laces. Always better to work with a sketch, and then fill it in over top with pen for the final product, Michael gives us a terrific primer, and for anyone trying to draw shoes more smoothly, this video is a perfect start.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades