In this video, we learn how to draw a basic human figure. Start with a circle first as the head, then draw cross hairs over the circle to indicate the tilt and direction the head is facing. Then, add in the chin, shoulders, then circles where the joints are. Draw in the rib cage and spine, then the hip bones. After this, draw the legs and continue down until you reach the feet. When you finished with this outline, use a darker line to draw more details and shading in on the face and body. When finished, you will have the human figure drawn and finished!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades