Shoo Rayner demonstrates how to draw a realistic bat that can be scary, funny, or friendly for children's books. You will need a pencil, pen, and eraser to help you achieve texture. With a light pencil sketch, draw a round head and an oval body. But don't worry too much about accuracy, because there are many types of bats that look different from each other. Your bat needs large ears, a tail, a short forearm and a long upper arm. But most of the bat's wing is its three fingers and a thumb. Then your bat will need short, small legs, and 3 arcs to connect between its fingers to form the wing. The last arc is actually attached somewhere on its leg rather than its body.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades