In this tutorial, we learn how to draw bat/demon wings. Start out using a light pencil marking to make the outline of the wings. You will want to draw wispy lines and make them light to create a light effect on the ends. Once you have the outline finished, use a hard pencil mark to draw over it. Create large wings with hard edges and mark in lines along the middle and the edges of the wings. After you have done this, make sure there is another wing on the side of the wings and then shade to finish up the drawing.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades