Megan Fox. She's one of those girls you love and hate, because she's just so damn hot! You may not like her acting skills, but her beauty makes up for it all. But the closest you're ever going to get to Megan Fox is with this drawing tutorial. Merrill Kazanjian shows you how to draw Megan Fox, step-by-step, with pencil. It doesn't matter what your experience level is at drawing. All you have to do is follow the step-by-step instructions in this video. If you give it a try, you might transform your artistic skills.
Make sure to pause the video after each step and look at the screen every few seconds while you are drawing.
1. Draw the rainbow shape and the wavy line below it.
2. Turn the rainbow shape in to an egg shape. Notice that the bottom part of the egg shape is bigger than the top. Add the two ellipses below the wavy line. Notice that the two ellipses are slightly different from each other. The one on your right is more circular and the one on the left is more oval like.
3. Take some extra time to observe before you draw. Notice the placement and shape of the squiggly line for the nose. It is slightly lower than the half way point of the egg shape for the head. It is not as wide as the flattened M shape for the top lip. When you draw the top lip, be sure to observe that it is closer to the nose, than the chin.
4. Add the bottom lip and the space between the lips. Notice that I put a darker line below where the teeth will go. The bottom lip is similar to the width of the two shapes above it.
5. It's not urgent to perfectly get the shape of the hair. Remember… hair is moving and never in a constant shape. Observe the hair in this image and draw it on your paper.
6. Add the eyes and eye brows. Notice that the eyebrows are at the top of the ellipses and the eyes fall in the center of the shapes. Notice that there is a double line over each eye. Also notice where the pupil and iris fall within the eye shape.