In this video, we learn how to draw a BMW car. Start off by drawing the outline of the car. After this, start to shade the drawing and add in the details of the car. Draw in the windshield, headlights, grill, license plate, and all the other small details. Make sure to use shading underneath the car to make it look more realistic. Also do shading inside the driver's seat to make it look like someone is inside of the car driving. Erase lines where you don't need them to make the car look more shiny, then when finished you will have an excellent picture.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades