This video shows how to a draw a boy wearing glasses using the letters b, o and y. First, write the three letters in the middle of your page, in lowercase, leaving about a letter space between each. Write the letters so they form the word boy. Next, take the tail of the y and drag it all the way over to the beginning of the b. Do this in a curve shape, it will create the bottom of the face. Next, from the top of the b draw another curved line back to the far edge of the top of the y. Draw another line from the closer top edge of the y back to about a quarter of the way down from the top of the b. This forms the hair. Next, draw a curved line to connect the middle of the circle of the b with the middle of the o. This creates glasses. Put a dot in the middle of each letter to give him eyes. Then, draw another curved line from the o to the way to make the sides of the glasses. Draw a smiley face and nose under the glasses and you are done!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades