In this tutorial, we learn how to draw braided hair. Start off using grid paper and a pencil to practice. Then, draw two lines parallel together and draw a line in between each of those. From here, draw on a circle around these and continue the pattern all the way down until you reach the end of the lines. Then, draw a line in the center where the circles meet and start to shade in the area to the right, creating a line coming out of it from the left. Practice doing this to get a better idea of how to draw braided hair and enjoy!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades