In this how to video, you will learn how to draw Broly. First, start out with an oval shape for the face. Next, add another for the ear. From here, you can add the neck, shoulders, and chest. Next, draw numerous spikes for the hair. The basic outline is complete. Go into the drawing with more detail by adding lines inside the spikes to simulate hair strands. Add the eyebrows, eyes, nose, and mouth. Next, draw in the muscles of the shoulders and chest. Add the outline of the necklace. Now you are ready to color the drawing. Use yellow to color in the spikes. The eyes should be green. Go into the hair with a darker yellow to create shading. Next, find a flesh color to fill in the body and face. Use a darker shade to create the shading around the muscles. Lastly, fill in the jewel of the necklace with a blue color and add a light blue color for highlights. You can color the background blue if you want. If you do, fill in the area around Broly with a lighter blue. Your drawing is complete.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades