In this video, we learn how to draw Captain America in an action pose. Start out by drawing the torso, then the rib cage and pecks. Continue to draw the outline and small details of the rest of the body. Draw in arms gong out of the body so that they are spread apart, then draw in the head. Draw in lines for where the muscles are, then start to draw in the mouth, nose, lips, eyes, and other facial features. Once you do this, start to add in even more details of the outfit that the body has one. Add in shading around the face and body to give it a more realistic feel, then finish this off with color and save it!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades