In this video tutorial, viewers learn how to draw a cartoon bird. Using the gray pencil tool, draw an oval shape for the body of the bird. Then create the lines for the wing and tail. Now add the details with black outlines. Then use transparent colors to fill the body, tail and wing with different shades of color. Add details to the wing by drawing some lines. The beak should be short and sharp, and the eyes should be highlighted in white. Color the branch with the brown paint tool and the leaves with the green paint tool. This video will benefit those viewers who enjoy drawing on the computer, and would like to learn how to draw a simple bird to utilize in their online artworks and drawings.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades