This video shows us how to draw a Dale character. First you draw a ball about the size of an orange. Insert construction lines in the shape of a cross. Starting with the small middle area, draw the mask outline and add the ears at the top. Draw in the nose under the middle line. Draw the cheeks outside the construction line on both sides. Add smile lines on each side and draw a curve between them for the mouth. Extend the lower part of the mouth outside the construction line. Insert teeth and then the tongue. Add the little tufts on the top of his head and the side of his cheeks. Finally insert the inside of the eyes and clean up the edges. Add shading and then the drawing is finished!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades