Using just the airbrush in MS Paint you can make a cartoon dog on your computer. Start off by making a circular shape using the airbrush, keep at it until it is dark and prominent and then color in the lower half of the circle, this is the nose. Now start making a line from the bottom of this circle downwards, slowly start curving the line at a ninety degrees angle. At the end of this line attach a semicircle to it so that it is perpendicular to the line. Above this line also make three small dots, these should around the area where you started the line. Now at the point you curved the previous line, extend a line from that point to the right side of the circle. Now make a line connecting the same curving point and the end of the line, it should also be a semicircle so that when made you see a smile. Now make a similar line inside it to show the teeth. Now make a semicircle over the nose. Make the dog's neck, extend it upwards to make its ears, these should be triangular in nature, connect the ears with the line you just made. Now below that line make two circles which are the eyes, make two smaller dots within for eyeballs. On the neck a strap for the dog and that's it.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades