In this tutorial, we learn how to draw cartoon faces with Eric Merced. First, start off by drawing a round circle, but keep the pencil light and make a bunch of marks. Then, draw a line over the face to mark where the eyes will be, then draw in the hair and ear. Darken your pencil when you draw the things that will stay, such as the eyes, nose, hair, and eyes. Draw a couple lines for the neck, then shade in. For a different face, draw a line as the center of the face, followed by three other lines where the nose, mouth, and eyes will go. Now, angle the face at a v-shape around the chin. Now, draw in your eyes and erase the line that was around it. Also draw in ears, a mouth, and a nose. When you are done, erase any light lines, then you're done! Remember these tips for all faces you draw and you will be able to make a range of faces.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades