In this tutorial, we learn how to draw a cartoon golden retriever puppy dog. Start off by drawing the face with intersecting lines on it so you know where the nose, eyes and mouth go. Then, keep outlining the rest of the body including the legs and tail. Next, use a darker brush to go over the lines and make more of a detailed outline, including fur and eyes. Make sure to use lines on the side of the dog to make the hair look more realistic. After this, paint the inside of the dog using a light brown color and blending it with white to make it shine. When finished save your work!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades